DOWNLOAD PROCEDURE forms
Please complete these forms and bring them with you to the appointment.
PERMANENT COSMETICS PRE-PROCEDURE INFORMATION
All permanent cosmetic procedures are multi-session processes. You are required to come back for at least one touch-up visit before it can be determined that your work is complete. Touch-up visits are scheduled at 4-6 week intervals or longer.
Be prepared for the color intensity of your procedure to be significantly sharper, brighter, or darker than what is expected for the final outcome. It will take time for this transition, based upon how quickly the outer layer of your skin exfoliates.
While these tattooed colors may initially simulate the exact color and tone desired, they will not always remain a perfect match. Tattooed colors are constant, while your own skin color will vary depending on exposure to cold, heat, sun and circulatory changes. For example, if you tan your skin and had a scar camouflaged, your surrounding skin will be darker in appearance than the treated area.
- Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly or redden, some clients feel it best not to make any social plans for a day or two following any procedure. It is always best to avoid these procedures within months prior to important life events such as weddings. Procedures may take longer than expected to be complete under some circumstances.
- Wear your normal makeup and bring your lip color or brow pencils to the office on the day of the procedure.
- Any tweezing or waxing should be done at least 48 hours prior to the procedure; electrolysis no less than five days before. Do not resume any method of hair removal for at least two weeks.
- Any eyelash or eyebrow tinting or eyelash curling should be done no sooner than 48 hours before, or two weeks after the procedure.
- Do not wear contact lenses during or immediately following the eyeliner procedure. Remember to bring your glasses. You may resume wearing your contact lenses as soon as your eyes return to their pre-tattooed condition.
- Following the eyeliner procedures, as a safety precaution, we recommend that you have someone available to accompany you or drive you home.
- If you are having lip procedures and have any history of cold sores/fever blisters/herpes simplex, you will be required to contact your physician to obtain the proper prescription to prevent such outbreaks.
- Refrain from the use of alcohol, aspirin, aspirin-containing medications, ibuprofen, or other blood-thinning medications for seven days before and two days after any procedure. Refrain from judgment-altering drugs for at least 24 hours prior to any procedure. No medication should ever be discontinued without first consulting your physician.
- A skin test is offered upon request.